Monday, November 16, 2009

On My Way Back Home

Again, if I had music on this blog, it would be playing what I think might be a Paul McCartney tune from his first solo album. As I remember it, some where in it there are the lines I'm on my way home/ on/ my/ way/ back/ home. I can hear it in my head, but couldn't find it on goggle.
I'd hum it for you, but you'd never get it then!
If you can remember it, do let me know.


The same bags going home.


Plus all these fabulous swap treasures.

Silver Bella was amazing. I am still processing it all. The classes were incredible. I felt such a connection with all the teachers and learned so many new techniques. I did the vendor fair and that was another great learning experience. I will post more about this adventure when I return home.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! awesome would love to hook up!

Elyse said...

i know the song!

so looking forward to your tales of silver bella!

drive safely!

xo

Michele said...

Have a safe safe trip home - can't wait to hear all about it!

Cathy said...

Love your blog, which I discovered thru Pink Saturday. That's a Beatles song, actually. It's called Two of Us and it's on Let it Be. Hugs, Cathy