Sunday, August 23, 2015

Saint-Antonin-Noble-Val

Every Sunday there is a market in Saint-Antonin-Noble-Val, a town near Chateau Dumas.  It's often a stop for workshop participants, whatever the theme of the workshop.  There are fabulous fruits & vegetables; street musicians; people watching and brocantes (antique shops).



 View of the church, with my friend in the foreground.

 Narrow courtyards
are magical to me!

 This is probably someone's front window.
Not a shop, but a lovely display all the same!

This group was putting on some sort of pageant.
History related certainly, full of charming costumes.
My favorites are the little boy in the beret and these adorable girls ~





Next to a lovely antique shop.
I will add photos of my purchases later.



These pretties have given me ideas for kits for my next sale.

No comments: