Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Creativity

I think maybe, sometimes it's not a bad thing to be exposed to lots and lots of creative ideas and not be able to do any of them. I am on a wonderful trip in a warm climate. I am reading the artful blogs that inspire me because I have computer access. But I don't have any supplies. And I don't have a way to get photos to my blog. So I am really excited about the time I will be able to put some of these ideas into reality. And I am writing this down because next week when I am home I want to remember the excitement about creating, instead of the 40 degree drop in temperature. Have I mentioned that this is a wonderful trip in a really warm climate?

1 comment:

Lori said...

Marilee, how lucky are you? i am buried under snow here right now...i am really wishing for spring...i hope you are having a wonderful trip!!!