Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Can't Wait to Share



I have been chomping at the bit to share some of the things I have been working on.

* Cleaning out my studio (I've invited a friend over to insure I keep on track)
* Alphabet tags using Zentangles
* A clutter-free home library with many, many less books (the public library got those)
* Supply Journal
* Travel Journals from a bunch of past trips, including France 2011.
* One Little Word 

As you can guess, all those things really need photos.  And since I have searched and searched for the camera battery and charger with no luck, I finally broke down and ordered new ones from amazon.  They should be here in a couple of days. Until then,  photos of Marie Antoinette's garden.





1 comment:

Blogger said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.