Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Thank You Elyse

I tend to get side-tracked. I have the best intentions but there are times when what I mean to do just doesn't get done or I lose track of time. So this is a long overdue thank you for my friend's kindness.

Elyse is a very sweet, generous woman, who loves Cape Cod.
A couple weeks ... no, a month ago, she offered to make a button for my antique shop to put on this blog. She wanted folks to know I have a shop and she's really good at "buttons."

I thought maybe it should be a picture of my shop sign and sent her images. What she came up with was way better. Pretty and Pink. She even included the oval shape I have on the sign and use on my business cards.

If you like the image she created, do visit her blog, cottage, and tell her so. She really deserves a lot of kudos, even if it is a bit late!

3 comments:

Lori said...

that Elyse is such a doll!!!

Natasha Burns said...

oh how gorgeous! Elyse is such a clever chickadee!

Elyse said...

oh, that elyse!

LOL

how fun to read all of this about myself! i really enjoy making these little badges, so if you ever need another, just let me know. thank you for the nice post.

see you next weekend!!!

xo